Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Savannah High School Students
Lean Six Sigma was introduced to high schools in later years to help students improve their performance, provide value to their curriculums with a methodology companies value, and give them a range of skills that will be useful for future job positions or higher education. We offer certification and training at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Savannah High School Students of Georgia for three reasons:
- We want students to have career advantages and some practice before they are forced to join colleges and universities or any work that will require more of them.
- LSS is valuable as it offers continuous improvement and ensures companies can move forward, but only if practitioners are hired for the task. This makes high school students earn higher salaries in companies even if they did not finish higher education.
- High school students can develop more skills and boost their personal growth for their projects and goals.
Instead of working with just one student, we can set up a group program for school boards, school superintendents—who ask us to do so—and other institutions in the state to access this option. This will allow them to educate their students in LSS and give them easy access to training and certification.
We know that Six Sigma is not always easy to understand, but it all ends up depending on the expert offering training. Besides, we doubt you want to let this opportunity pass as it has been shown to be an effective way to make sure students are able to compete with other applicants for college or job opportunities.
You may also be interested to know that LSS helps students become more organized and disciplined. They learn valuable skills that will help them choose between many career options at work and universities.
This knowledge can be used by students to help them earn their credits for graduation and even contribute to the institution.
Think of it this way: Students learn to work with the LSS structure and principles and can add new skills to their skill sets: problem-solving and leadership, decision-making, and organization. It’s all about how students use the information and how we train them.
How to Incorporate It in High Schools and Institutions
Our company offers Lean Six Sigma training for schools and individuals, which makes it easy for you to have professionals working with them in Savannah or throughout Georgia.
It takes just a phone call to create a program and make sure your students can incorporate this valuable methodology into their curriculums.
We prepare certifications and training for the yellow and green belts. We want them to have the right tools and options to either be those taking small roles or big ones, as they can be leaders in large-scale projects later on.
It is important that colleges and high schools emphasize this inculcation. LSS is an improvement-driven approach that focuses on students improving themselves, which will help them in daily activities and projects.
This also addresses the problem that students might not have the practical experience to implement the lessons learned in classes. It can be difficult to put into practice the theories during this period since there are no established companies or programs allowing it.
High School Students Get International Recognition
We all know the most important benefits. These include growth and advancement in work and careers. However, we want you to add some more to the list:
- No matter what industry they are in, students will prove to be more valuable for businesses and individuals that want to have them as part of a future team.
- Earn credits towards graduation and college applications
- As LSS knowledge is highly valued by companies, higher salaries are possible for all positions. They’re constantly looking for people who have been trained in it rather than providing training.
- You will learn skills that you can use in your personal and professional life.
- Collaboration and leadership are great additions.
Our certification is also validated by international organizations, which will allow you to have LSS as a huge advantage so you can have an advantage compared to your peers.
Training Options: Yellow Belt and Green Belt
Students choose the belt they wish to be certified in and how they intend to use it. We can help students go for the right option for them and make sure they have the opportunity to use the certification in the end.
Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Savannah can help you determine if, after your yellow belt, which is the initial one, you will need a green belt as the yellow one is a prerequisite.
A yellow belt covers the most important topics, while a green belt covers more complicated topics and tools.
For more information about Lean Six Sigma options for high schools and general students interested in individual courses, please contact our team.